RPS have the following policies in relation to the services we provide:
- RPS does not refund if you change your mind on a service/colour which has had a full consultation.
- In the unlikely event that a service has not turned out as you and your stylist consulted this must be redone within 14 days of your initial appointment date, if it is booked later than 7 days payment is required.
- RPS does not refund on products, services or gift cards.
- Our priority is to make each and every client love their hair, if you leave happy and loving your change, we do not accept responsibility of your change of mind upon leaving the salon.
- All products and treatments that our stylists recommend are for the benefit and integrity of your hair, to maintain, refresh, and nourish. It is the clients choice whether or not to purchase these, however, if not purchased it will affect the condition and longevity of your hair service.
- All vouchers are not to be used in conjunction with one another and must be used before or on the expiry date.
RPS loves to reward our loyal clients with a loyalty card. It is your responsibility to present your card, have it on you or if kept at the salon to mention this. We do not back date stamps all 10 stamps must be stamped before receiving your reward. Your reward can only be used in conjunction with a hair/beauty service.
- RPS understands that things can come up causing you to change or cancel your appointment we would appreciate as much notice as possible with no less than 48 hours (2 days) notice. RPS is a popular salon if you cannot make your appointment please give us a chance to accommodate someone else. If you have not turned up for an appointment more than 3 times we require 50% deposit that is not refundable but will be taken off your service.
- All quotes via email, phone, Facebook, Instagram, etc. are an estimated quote and may not be a final figure. If you require a more accurate quote please book a complimentary consultation with one of our stylists/beauticians. If you require a quote on your appointment day please ask your stylist/beautician prior to starting.
Thanks for your understanding, the RPS team.